Sunday, August 3, 2008

My Heart is Pounding

There is no long distance about love, it always finds a way to bring hearts together no matter how many miles there are between them.

I'm feeling giddy, happy, jolly, inspired, lovely, and jumping with joy.  I've been smiling for more than 24 hours already, laughing at nothing, and I think I've gone completely insane.  First, I finally did my School Register and Class Record because of this happiness.  Second, I already finished my examination papers which will be due next week. I don't know what happened to me but I fell in love with life and living and everything about the world. I just hope this happiness will continue in the coming days, months and years. Haha! I need this. I love this!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i miss this feeling. praying you keep it for a loooooong time :) :)

Anonymous said...

What a lovely, happy post :) We should all capture our feelings in posts like this.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...